ASTI Online Customer Service Ticket System
For Technical Support, RMA and Accounting
Please CLICK HERE to use our ticket system for assistance with:
- Order Status & Expedite Requests;
- Billing & Accounting Issues; or
- Technical Support & RMA Requests** (see below)
For assistance with other matters such as:
- NEW Sales Inquiries (including new product requests)
Then CLICK HERE instead
Instructions for Using Customer Service Ticket System
- Please submit a customer service ticket by following the instructions given in the online submission form. The ticket can be accessed by any computer or mobile device at http://www.astisensor.com/cgi-bin/ttx.cgi.
- You should receive a ticket confirmation sent to the e-mail address you provide in the online customer service ticket system. The confirmation e-mail will contain information to allow you to: A) access your ticket and view ASTI's replies; B) upload files related to your ticket, C) add additional questions and comments, or D) otherwise change your initial ticket. If you do not receive your e-mail ticket confirmation within an hour after submitting
online, please contact the factory for asssistance.
- After you receive your initial ticket confirmation, instead of logging in, you can simply reply to your ticket via e-mail if you choose (i.e., from a Blackberry or other mobile device). However, you CANNOT attach files when responding via e-mail (they will be stripped out my our system). To attach files to your ticket, you must login using the access code or links provided.
** Please note the following regarding Return Material Authorizations (RMAs):
- You must contact the factory for technical support before making an RMA request, because many problems can be readily solved without returning the product.
- ALL RMA requests should be made via the online ticket system.
- A valid sensor or transmitter serial number must be provided to obtain an RMA.
- Products returned to the factory without a valid RMA will not be evaluated for any possible warranty claim.
Other Documents in this Contact & Inquiry Section of our website: E-Mail Form Fax Inquiry
Advanced Sensor Technologies, Inc.
603 North Poplar Street, Orange, California 92868-1011 USA
Tel: + (1) 714-978-2837 Toll-Free: + (1) 888-969-2784 Fax: + (1) 714-978-6339 Website: http://www.astisensor.com
Manufacturing Long-Lasting Industrial pH Sensors, ORP sensors, Ion Selective Sensors & Conductivity Sensors for Difficult Inline Process Control Measurement
and Monitoring Applications
Supplying Research Grade pH Electrodes, ORP Electrodes, Ion Selective Electrodes and Conductivity Electrodes for Laboratory Testing
Offering industry leading product developments and research services for OEM manufacturers and resellers requiring pH, ORP and Ion Selective Measurements for Medical In-Vitro and In-Vivo Applications and Industrial Inline, Immersion and Submersible Measurements